Services We Offer
Physicians Wealth Advisory Group
Our Services Will Help You Reach Your Financial Goals
Whether you are a business owner or an individual looking to set up for their retirement, everyone has a unique financial situation and needs. We understand that each case is unique, that is why we offer a large array of products and financial services to target your specific financial needs. Our experience will help ensure that none of these things are overlooked and you will be financially secure for many years to come. All of our clients will have their own personalized financial solutions put in place based on their individual financial goals. We will narrow down our large array of services to your unique financial situation and implement a strategy that will help keep you and your family financially secure for many years to come. Below is a list of the services we offer our clients whether you are a business owner or individual looking to secure their retirement we are your one stop shop for your financial security needs.
Planning for your future can be very stressful. This is one of the reasons we offer so many services. Some products that are great for one individual may not be right for the next. Below we have prepared a list of some of our more popular services for both business owners and individuals planning for their family. As you will see these different services can range drastically from one another, this is why it is important you let our experience help guide you through what steps you should take to achieve your own personal financial goals.
Full List of Financial Services
- General Medical Insurance
- Insurance against loss through illness of the insured;particularly medical expenses
- Disability Income Insurance
- Insures the beneficiary's earned income against the risk that a disability creates a barrier for a worker to complete the core functions of their work.
- Personal Life Insurance
- Insurance of human life values against the risks of death, injury, illness or against expenses incidental to the latter.
- Group Long Term Care Insurance
- Coverage that provides nursing-home care, home-health care, personal or adult day care for individuals above the age of 65 or with a chronic or disabling condition that needs constant supervision.
- Personal Estate Conservation with Corporate Dollars Conservation
- Strategies to maintain wealth within your family.
- Split Dollar Funding
- an arrangement between two parties, usually an employer and employee in which they share and split the policy.
- Business Mortgage Protection
- Insurance coverage a business owner may purchase to cover mortgage payments in the event the buyer becomes financially unable to continue making mortgage payments.
- Disability Buyout Funding
- Insurance that the owners of a business can purchase to generate funding for a buy-out in the event that one of the owners gets a disability that results in an inability to remain an owner of the company.
- Business Overhead Expense
- Designed to reimburse a business for overhead expenses in the event a business owner becomes disabled.
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Employee benefits are sorted out based on a formula using factors such as salary history and duration of employment.
- Buy-Sell Funding Arrangements
- A buy and sell agreement is an approach used by sole proprietorships, partnerships and closed corporations to divide the business share or interest of a proprietor, partner, or shareholder. The owner of the business interest being considered has to be disabled, deceased, retired or expressed interest in selling.
- Key Person Protection
- Key Person Protection helps safeguard a business against the financial effects of death, terminal illness, or critical illness of a key person.
- Funding for Salary Continuation Plans
- A salary continuation plan is an agreement whereby the employer agrees to continue the employee's salary at retirement, death or, in some cases, disability.
- Voluntary Payroll Deduction Program
- An optional, individual plan in which employees purchase life insurance and/or disability income insurance and pay the premiums by having their employer deduct a portion of their paycheck every month or pay period.