Business Owner Services
Physicians Wealth Advisory Group
Our Financial Services Specific to Business Owners
Running a business is not easy, business owners will come across countless different financial challenges the average person doesn't know exist. This is why we have taken special care to narrow down what would be the most important and beneficial products and services to todays business owner. We can help you button down your specific business overhead and show you where you should be operating on a monthly/yearly basis. We can also help with many different situations like business mortgage protection, employee benefit plans, funding or salary continuation plans and much more. In todays economy anything can happen, that is why if you own a business you want to make sure you know what your finances are doing for you. Our services will help ensure that you are always prepared and ahead of the game. We can help you keep your finances and business running smoothly with the different services we provide.
List of Financial Services For Business Owners
- Employee Benefit Plans
- Employee benefits are sorted out based on a formula using factors such as salary history and duration of employment.
- Business Overhead Expense
- Designed to reimburse a business for overhead expenses in the event a business owner becomes disabled.
- Disability Buyout Funding
- Insurance that the owners of a business can purchase to generate funding for a buy-out in the event that one of the owners gets a disability that results in an inability to remain an owner of the company.
- Split Dollar Funding
- an arrangement between two parties, usually an employer and employee in which they share and split the policy.
- Buy-Sell Funding Arrangements
- A buy and sell agreement is an approach used by sole proprietorships, partnerships and closed corporations to divide the business share or interest of a proprietor, partner, or shareholder. The owner of the business interest being considered has to be disabled, deceased, retired or expressed interest in selling.
- Key Person Protection
- Key Person Protection helps safeguard a business against the financial effects of death, terminal illness, or critical illness of a key person.
- Funding for Salary Continuation Plans
- A salary continuation plan is an agreement whereby the employer agrees to continue the employee's salary at retirement, death or, in some cases, disability.
- Voluntary Payroll Deduction Program
- An optional, individual plan in which employees purchase life insurance and/or disability income insurance and pay the premiums by having their employer deduct a portion of their paycheck every month or pay period.
- Business Mortgage Protection
- Insurance coverage a business owner may purchase to cover mortgage payments in the event the buyer becomes financially unable to continue making mortgage payments.